Friday, November 21, 2008

A Start

So, here I finally go. I registered this blog back in September when I opened my shop on etsy, figuring at some point I would get around to actually writing something.

I think for awhile I was kind of intimidated by all the amazing fashion blogs out there--- and I don't mean blogs of the 'this is what's gonna be hip next week' variety. There are so many fantastic style blogs by girls with a real sense of individualism in how they dress and present themselves to the world. After awhile of reading these, it finally hit me that what it's really all about is people inspiring one another, to explore their personal style and to be bold. And I am not going to go so far as to say I'll be anywhere in the realm of inspiring, but I do want to enter in and take the chance to catalogue some of my own ideas. I'd also like to use this blog to help advertise many of the great shops out there, as I know I've been super appreciative when anyone has featured me. It just feels like good karma to spread the love around.

No comments: