Monday, February 2, 2009

bits of a new place

The last few weeks have been a blur of the unending job search (great market right now, really) with a debilitating case of food poisoning thrown in for good measure. I am hoping to update the shop as soon as I can trick my boyfriend into playing photographer again. In the meantime, a few bits of my new locale:

coastal iceplant as seen on a Saturday hike to the butterfly migration point

my African violet, plus one of the house dogs in the background


my beautiful craigslisted antique desk (the zappos box is from my best purchase in recent memory, these slippers)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're feeling better. That desk really is gorgeous, it would make anyone feel better. :~)

Jessica said...

ooooh that desk is beautiful! i'm such a sucker for old furniture...desks especially. best of luck settling in to your new home!